Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ali Forney Center Youth Need You

I attended the Ali Forney Center’s Rally for Homeless Gay Youth. Rather than put up videos of Sandra Bernhard and Lt. Dan Choi (which I also took) I have decided to put up the closing statements from AFC Executive Director Carl Siciliano. I hope everyone does indeed contact their government officials and demand that Gay Youth are not left out when it comes to being heard and represented! Thanks to everyone that attended, Especially Sandra Bernhard and my Twitter Buddy, Lt. Dan Choi..and the gay youth who made their stories heard. My thanks also to all of the LGBT and allies that came to the rally. Please forgive the camera movement, my arms were getting tired! Lol!



Being homeless is always a tragedy that no one should have to endure. It's extra hard when you have no one to turn to. Gay youth need your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Spam will not be tolerated.