Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Pride Week New York!


Yesterday my partner Majik and I attended the Heritage of Pride LGBT Rally in Central Parks Summer Stage and had a great time. Thousands of us came out to celebrate LGBT pride week in NYC! The NYC Pride rally will be on June 27th 2010...one week from today, but the party has already started! While it is a time of celebration, it is also a time to remember those that have passed away from aids, those who have fought for equal rights, and those who continue to fight!

Those at the rally included: Cathy Marino and her family, Lt. Dan Choi, Martha Wash, Billy Myers, Bruce Villanch, Vicki Shaw, M'Shell Ndegeocello, and the cast of “Hair”. Today on Father’s Day I wish everyone a happy Fathers Day and leave you with this video my partner took of the last act. It’s Father’s Day and it’s also NYC pride week, so I thought it fitting to show this video my partner Majik took to show that it’s raining men!

Happy Father’s Day and Happy Pride Week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Spam will not be tolerated.