Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pride NYC Was A Huge Party!



New York City Pride was a blast this year! Not only did I have the chance to party at the parade, but also ended up going to the club where I met the love of my life 14 years ago! It was nice to see that it had changed back to almost exactly as it was when we met. The bartenders at rush, Cathy and Jose were really enjoyable and cool. It was a nice cap to our honeymoon! I hope everyone had as great a time as we did. Now that Pride (the parade) is officially over, here in NYC, I can get back to writing more often again! Here’s a short video we took. I’ll upload more videos of the parade and the rally later this week. Enjoy!




Remember: Pride is everyday and it's not just about partying! Muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! Spam will not be tolerated.